31 Jul 2014

Cottage Life

Bonjour! It's Emily (again! Soon enough you're going to get sick of me and want more Maddie!) and this post is going to be all about my weekend at Maddie's cottage.

So, a couple of weekends ago, I took a 'voyage' to Maddie's cottage with her family. Their cottage is on a small island (yeah- they have their own island!) and it is just the most peaceful, gorgeous place to relax that you could every imagine! They have the main cottage, and a bunkee, which Maddie and I slept in.

We did many fun things that include...
* Canoeing
* Swimming (I was freezing cold!)
* Exploring neighboring islands and climbing trees there
* Relaxing in the hammock :-)
* Playing various fun games around the island
* Fishing ( I was this close to catching one!!)
* Water tubing ( SO. MUCH. FUN!)
* Roasting marshmallows and hotdogs on the campfire
* Making s'mores
* And much, much more.

I had such a great time at Maddie's cottage! Her dog and cat were great companions and her family was so, so nice. The food was DELICIOUS and the water was (sometimes) warm-ish.

All in all, I had the time of my life at Maddie's cottage and I hope that I could go back soon! Maddie will (hopefully) be posting a follow-up post about her cottage (from her P.O.V) with some pictures. Thanks for reading!!
                                                                                                                           xxx,
                                                                                                                              Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Emily and Maddie, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena